Stevelin Motorcycles is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Stevelin Motorcycles may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 11.11.2020.
Why do we collect personal information?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
To provide and operate the Services;
To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose site visitors' personal information?
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
How do we communicate with our site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Please view the cookie setting via the pop up on our site and review or accept them there.
How can site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at email@example.com or send us mail to: Stevelin Motorcycles Ltd Unit 4, High Lode Industrial Estate, Stocking Fen Road, Ramsey, Cambs,PE26 2RB.
Questions and your contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us mail to: Stevelin Motorcycles Ltd Unit 4, High Lode Industrial Estate, Stocking Fen Road, Ramsey, Cambs,PE26 2RB.
TERMS & CONDITITIONS
YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN YOUR BIKE IF YOU BOUGHT IT WITHOUT VISITING THE DEALERSHIP…
We’ve been trading as an established, family owned business for over 11 years. If there’s a problem with anything you have bought then you have rights under the Consumer Rights Act, in the first instance we want to help make it right – call us on 01487 711513 and we can have a chat about any problems or concerns you have.
However, if you’ve simply changed your mind, and have bought the bike for personal use – and not in the course of your trade or business – then these are your rights :
- You have fourteen days from the day of delivery to notify us that you wish to return the bike
- It will be your responsibility to return the bike back to the shop and at your expense and with V5.
- If you don’t return the bike, then we will collect it after 14 days but may charge you for collection – £2 per mile
- You can use the bike in this time in a similar way to the opportunity you would have if you’d taken a test ride at the dealership; therefore no deductions will be made from a full refund as long as you have covered less than 30 miles – assuming you have caused no damage, and it’s in the same condition as when we supplied it to you
- If the bike has been used for more than this but still less than 14 days, then we are entitled to make a deduction from your refund. We would generally defer to the current trade value of the bike based on an industry standard CAP trade valuation for bikes which have been used for over 200 miles use, or £3 per mile for bikes under 200 miles use
- No refund of any road fund licence or registration fee will be given, and you must maintain valid road fund and insurance until the bike has been collected or returned
- We will return your money, less any deductions no later than 14 days after the bike has been received by us
- We will not refund any costs you have incurred such as insurance or transport (other than the original delivery charge)
- These are additional rights which you have to return your bike if you have never seen the bike at our dealerships before you take delivery. They do not replace your rights under the Consumer Rights Act for the quality of the motorcycle; or our wish to act in a decent, respectful way towards our customers at all times.
Please notify us in writing to our registered address in the event you have changed your mind. We must receive notification by 5pm on the fourteenth day following delivery, and we would suggest sending the notice on a signed for delivery service, and confirm this by either telephone or email at the address at the bottom of the website.